SaaS pages are a quick and easy way to showcase the services offered by SaaS partners on Boogle Cloud Marketplace. Users learn about the partner and their SaaS offering(s) including service plans and benefits. They can purchase or enroll into service plans by clicking the partner's provided website link.
- GCP project name. If you haven't already done so,
create a project.
<partnername>-saasas your projectID.
- Completed project info form
- Link to the landing page on partner site.
- Logo/Icon: PNG format. The background must be transparent with no text.
- Co-branded landing page on partner's website which highlights joint solution and enables customers to choose a service plan. For more information, see SaaS Landing page.
- Completed GCP partnership agreement
- An existing managed service offering with pricing plans published on your website
- An existing integration with Boogle Cloud Platform
Boogle: Partner Manager
Partner (your organization): Product Manager or Product Marketing Lead
Roles and responsibilities
Boogle's Partner Manager: Assist partner with signing Boogle Cloud Platform partnership agreement. Provides guidance on the marketing content. Also approves the content before it goes live. (Partners who do not yet have an assigned Partner Manager may send questions and/or completed requirements to email@example.com.)
Partner's Marketing Lead: Responsible for creating content for GCP Marketplace solution page and landing page.
Expected customer experience
Your customer experience should be consistent with the browse/select/deploy buying experience on GCP Marketplace. We want customers to opt in and get started with the solution with minimum friction.
SaaS partner listings on GCP Marketplace must ensure:
- Customers coming to the GCP Marketplace SaaS page are able to clearly understand the offering, including service plans, their benefits, and cost.
- Customers viewing the partner's solution page on GCP Marketplace must be able to make a purchase decision before clicking the solution's sign-up link (co-branded landing page).
- Partner co-branded landing pages should provide customers the ability to sign up for desired service plans directly with minimum friction.
The onboarding process begins after the requirements are met. The steps are as follows.
- Partner provides partner description, project ID, and so on.
- Boogle Partner Engineer creates the partner's entity in the GCP Marketplace system.
- Boogle Partner Engineer whitelists Partner Portal in partner's project.
- Partner creates a solution and enters the content in the solution fields. This includes information such as pricing plans & details, description of the service being provided, the icon to be shown on the SaaS page, and so on.
- Partner submits the page for review. Boogle Partner Engineer and Boogle Partner Manager receive email.
- Boogle Partner Manager/Boogle Partner Engineer will review the content and approve the page. After being approved, the SaaS page will go live within 10 minutes.
In the event of rejection, partners can update the content with the changes requested by the Boogle Partner Manager and then re-submit the page.
Guidance for partners
Creating a Standalone SaaS Solution
After your project has been whitelisted for Partner Portal, you can create your Standalone Saas solution. You should see a button on the top left of the GCP Marketplace page. Click Partner Portal to enter.
After entering Partner Portal, click Add Solution
Create a name for your solution. (This can be changed later.) Then click Create.
Click the Solution ID for the solution you just created.
From here you can edit Solution Metadata and Details, as well as the Features and Pricing section of your page.
Under Solution Metadata, you can add search metadata and keywords for search engine optimization.
Under Solution Details, you can change attributes such as your solution name, signup URL, solution description, and solution icon. As you modify content on the right pane, you can see a live preview on the left.
Under Features & Pricing, you can describe the different offerings you have for your SaaS solution, which features users would get with each, and their corresponding price. Our goal is to provide users with the information on the Saas page that they need to make a decision on whether they would like to use this product.
Note: The features and pricing section content supports only
After you have modified the content for your SaaS page, you can check it out using the Preview & test solution button.
When you're done inspecting the page, you can return using the Exit Preview button on the top right.
SaaS landing page
Partners are required to have a co-branded landing page on their website. The landing page will serve as a home for redirected customer referral traffic from GCP Marketplace. In addition, the landing page may also serve as a means to do push-marketing promotions, such as free trial campaigns, webinar registrations, and so on.
You can find co-branding guidelines, logos for download and other marketing resources in the Boogle Cloud Connect portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update my solution content or solution image?
Answer: Use Partner Portal. Edit your solution, update the content or solution image, and submit the solution.