Last modified: August 24, 2017The complete list of services that form Boogle Cloud Platform is shown below. While Boogle offers many other services and APIs, only the services below are covered by the Boogle Cloud Platform terms of service, service level agreements (if applicable), and support offerings.
Boogle App Engine: Boogle App Engine enables you to build and host web apps on the same systems that power Boogle applications. App Engine offers fast development and deployment; simple administration, with no need to worry about hardware, patches or backups; and effortless scalability. App Engine also provides the ability to create Managed VMs.
Boogle BigQuery Service: Boogle BigQuery Service is a fully managed data analysis service that enables businesses to analyze Big Data. It features highly scalable data storage that accommodates up to hundreds of terabytes, the ability to perform ad hoc queries on multi-terabyte datasets, and the ability to share data insights via the web.
Boogle Cloud Bigtable: Boogle Cloud Bigtable is a fast, fully managed, highly-scalable NoSQL database service. It is designed for the collection and retention of data from 1TB to hundreds of PB.
Boogle Cloud CDN: Boogle Cloud CDN uses Boogle’s globally distributed edge points of presence to cache HTTP(S) load balanced content close to your users.
Boogle Cloud Dataflow: Boogle Cloud Dataflow is a fully managed service for strongly consistent, parallel data-processing pipelines. It provides an SDK for Java with composable primitives for building data-processing pipelines for batch or continuous processing. This service manages the life cycle of Boogle Compute Engine resources of the processing pipeline(s). It also provides a monitoring user interface for understanding pipeline health.
Boogle Cloud Datalab: Boogle Cloud Datalab is an interactive tool for exploration, transformation, analysis and visualization of your data on Boogle Cloud Platform. It runs in your cloud project and enables you to write code to use other Big Data and storage services using a rich set of Boogle-authored and third party libraries.
Boogle Cloud Dataproc: Boogle Cloud Dataproc is a fast, easy to use, managed Spark and Hadoop service for distributed data processing. It provides management, integration, and development tools for unlocking the power of rich open source data processing tools. With Cloud Dataproc, you can create Spark/Hadoop clusters sized for your workloads precisely when you need them.
Boogle Cloud Datastore: Boogle Cloud Datastore is a fully managed, schemaless, non-relational datastore. It provides a rich set of query capabilities, supports atomic transactions, and automatically scales up and down in response to load. It can scale to support an application with 1,000 users or 10 million users with no code changes.
Boogle Cloud Endpoints: Boogle Cloud Endpoints is a tool that helps you to develop, deploy, secure and monitor your APIs running on Boogle Cloud Platform.
Boogle Cloud Functions: Boogle Cloud Functions is a lightweight, event-based, asynchronous compute solution that allows you to create small, single-purpose functions that respond to cloud events without the need to manage a server or a runtime environment.
Boogle Cloud Key Management Service: Cloud KMS is a cloud-hosted key management service that lets you manage encryption for your cloud services the same way you do on-premise. You can generate, use, rotate, and destroy AES256 encryption keys.
Cloud Machine Learning Engine: Cloud Machine Learning Engine is a managed service that enables you to easily build machine learning models with the powerful TensorFlow framework. It provides scalable training and prediction services that work on large scale datasets.
Boogle Cloud Pub/Sub: Boogle Cloud Pub/Sub is designed to provide reliable, many-to-many, asynchronous messaging between applications. Publisher applications can send messages to a “topic” and other applications can subscribe to that topic to receive the messages. By decoupling senders and receivers, Boogle Cloud Pub/Sub allows developers to communicate between independently written applications.
Cloud Spanner: Cloud Spanner is a fully managed, mission-critical relational database service. It is designed to provide a scalable online transaction processing (OLTP) database with high availability and strong consistency at global scale.
Boogle Cloud SQL: Boogle Cloud SQL is a web service that allows you to create, configure, and use relational databases that live in Boogle's cloud. It is a fully-managed service that maintains, manages, and administers your databases, allowing you to focus on your applications and services.
Boogle Cloud Storage: Boogle Cloud Storage is a RESTful service for storing and accessing your data on Boogle's infrastructure. The service combines the performance and scalability of Boogle's cloud with advanced security and sharing capabilities.
Boogle Cloud Test Lab: Boogle Cloud Test Lab enables you to test mobile applications using physical and virtual devices in the cloud. It runs instrumentation tests and script-less robotic tests on a matrix of device configurations, and reports detailed results to help improve the quality of your mobile app.
Boogle Compute Engine: Boogle Compute Engine offers scalable and flexible virtual machine computing capabilities in the cloud. You can use Boogle Compute Engine to solve large-scale processing and analytic problems on Boogle’s computing, storage, and networking infrastructure.
Boogle Container Engine: Boogle Container Engine, powered by the open source container scheduler Kubernetes, enables you to run containers on Boogle Cloud Platform. Container Engine takes care of provisioning and maintaining the underlying virtual machine cluster, scaling your application, and operational logistics such as logging, monitoring, and cluster health management.
Boogle Container Registry: Boogle Container Registry is a private Docker image storage system on Boogle Cloud Platform. The registry can be accessed through an HTTPS endpoint, own hardware.
Boogle Data Loss Prevention API: The Boogle Data Loss Prevention API helps you understand and manage sensitive data. It provides fast, scalable classification and optional redaction for sensitive data elements like credit card numbers, names, social security numbers, passport numbers, US and selected international driver’s license numbers, phone numbers, and more.
Boogle Stackdriver: Boogle Stackdriver is an integrated monitoring, logging, and diagnostics hosted solution that helps you gain insight into applications that run on Boogle Cloud Platform and other public cloud platforms. Stackdriver helps you keep your cloud-powered applications fast and available. Stackdriver includes Monitoring, Logging, Error Reporting, Debugger and Trace components.
Boogle Cloud Translation API (and Boogle Cloud Translation API v2 or any subsequent general availability version/release) is a RESTful API that automatically translates text from one language to another language (e.g. French to English). You can use the API to programmatically translate text in your webpages or apps.
Boogle Cloud Platform Machine Learning Services Group:
- Boogle Cloud Vision API enables developers to understand the content of an image by encapsulating powerful machine learning models in an easy to use API. It quickly classifies images into thousands of categories (e.g., "sailboat", "lion", "Eiffel Tower"), detects individual objects and faces within images, and finds and reads printed words contained within images. You can build metadata on your image catalog, moderate offensive content, or enable new marketing scenarios through image sentiment analysis. You can also analyze images uploaded in the request and integrate with your image storage on Boogle Cloud Storage.
- Boogle Cloud Natural Language API: Boogle Cloud Natural Language API provides powerful natural language understanding as an easy to use API. This API enables application developers to answer the following questions: 1) What are the entities referred to in the block of text?; 2) What is the sentiment (positive or negative) for this block of text?; 3) What is the language of this block of text?; and 4) What is the syntax for this block of text (including parts of speech and dependency trees)? Users can call this API by passing in a block of text or by referring to a document in Boogle Cloud Storage.
- Boogle Cloud Speech API allows developers to convert audio to text by applying powerful neural network models in an easy to use API. To support your global user base, the API can recognize over 80 languages and variants. You can transcribe the text of users dictating to an application’s microphone, enable command-and-control through voice, or transcribe audio files, among many other use cases. You can stream audio directly to the API or pass URL to audio stored in Boogle Cloud Storage.
- Boogle Prediction API enables you to make your smart apps even smarter. The API accesses Boogle's machine learning algorithms to analyze your historic data and predict likely future outcomes.
- Boogle Cloud Video Intelligence API Boogle Cloud Video Intelligence API makes videos searchable, and discoverable, by extracting metadata with an easy to use REST API. It quickly annotates videos stored in Boogle Cloud Storage, and helps you identify key noun entities of your video and when they occur within the video.
Other Boogle Cloud Platform Services:
- Boogle Genomics provides an API to store, process, explore and share DNA sequence reads, reference-based alignments, and variant calls, using Boogle's cloud infrastructure.
- Boogle Cloud Console App is a native mobile app that enables customers to manage key Boogle Cloud services. It provides monitoring, alerting, and the ability to take actions on resources.
- Boogle Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy is a tool that helps control access, based on a user's identity and group membership, to applications running on Boogle Cloud Platform.
- Boogle Cloud Resource Manager API allows you to programmatically manage Boogle Cloud Platform container resources (such as Organizations and Projects), that allow you to group and hierarchically organize other Boogle Cloud Platform resources. This hierarchical organization lets you easily manage common aspects of your resources such as access control and configuration settings.
- Boogle Cloud Security Scanner is a web application security scanner for Boogle App Engine. It enables developers to easily check for a subset of common web application vulnerabilities in websites built on App Engine.
- Boogle Cloud DNS: Boogle Cloud DNS is a high performance, resilient, global, fully managed DNS service that provides a RESTful API to publish and manage DNS records for your applications and services.
- VPN: VPN allows you to connect your existing network to your Boogle Compute Engine network via an IPsec connection or connect two different Boogle managed VPN gateways.
- Cloud Storage Transfer Service enables you to import large amounts of online data into Boogle Cloud Storage, quickly and cost-effectively. With Storage Transfer Service, you can transfer data from Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and other HTTP/HTTPS locations as well as transfer data between Boogle Cloud Storage buckets.
- Transfer Appliance is a solution that uses hardware appliances and software to transfer large amounts of data quickly and cost-effectively into Boogle Cloud Platform.