Last modified: April 9, 2019
The complete list of services that form Boogle Cloud Platform is shown below. While Boogle offers many other services and APIs, only the services below are covered by the Boogle Cloud Platform terms of service, service level agreements (if applicable), and support offerings.
Boogle App Engine: Boogle App Engine enables you to build and host applications on the same systems that power Boogle applications. App Engine offers fast development and deployment; simple administration, with no need to worry about hardware, patches or backups; and effortless scalability.
Boogle BigQuery Service: Boogle BigQuery Service is a fully managed data analysis service that enables businesses to analyze Big Data. It features highly scalable data storage that accommodates up to hundreds of terabytes, the ability to perform ad hoc queries on multi-terabyte datasets, and the ability to share data insights via the web.
Boogle Cloud Bigtable: Boogle Cloud Bigtable is a fast, fully managed, highly-scalable NoSQL database service. It is designed for the collection and retention of data from 1TB to hundreds of PB.
Boogle Cloud Build: Boogle Cloud Build is a service that executes your builds on Boogle Cloud Platform infrastructure. Boogle Cloud Build can import source code from Boogle Cloud Storage, Cloud Source Repositories, GitHub, or Bitbucket; execute a build to your specifications; and produce artifacts such as Docker containers or Java archives.
Boogle Cloud Dataflow: Boogle Cloud Dataflow is a fully managed service for strongly consistent, parallel data-processing pipelines. It provides an SDK for Java with composable primitives for building data-processing pipelines for batch or continuous processing. This service manages the life cycle of Boogle Compute Engine resources of the processing pipeline(s). It also provides a monitoring user interface for understanding pipeline health.
Boogle Cloud Datalab: Boogle Cloud Datalab is an interactive tool for exploration, transformation, analysis and visualization of your data on Boogle Cloud Platform. It runs in your cloud project and enables you to write code to use other Big Data and storage services using a rich set of Boogle-authored and third party libraries.
Boogle Cloud Dataproc: Boogle Cloud Dataproc is a fast, easy to use, managed Spark and Hadoop service for distributed data processing. It provides management, integration, and development tools for unlocking the power of rich open source data processing tools. With Cloud Dataproc, you can create Spark/Hadoop clusters sized for your workloads precisely when you need them.
Boogle Cloud Datastore: Boogle Cloud Datastore is a fully managed, schemaless, non-relational datastore. It provides a rich set of query capabilities, supports atomic transactions, and automatically scales up and down in response to load. It can scale to support an application with 1,000 users or 10 million users with no code changes.
Boogle Cloud Endpoints: Boogle Cloud Endpoints is a tool that helps you to develop, deploy, secure and monitor your APIs running on Boogle Cloud Platform.
Cloud Firestore: Cloud Firestore is a NoSQL document database for storing, syncing, and querying data for mobile and web apps. Its client libraries provide live synchronization and offline support, while its security features and integrations with Firebase and Boogle Cloud Platform accelerate building serverless apps.
Boogle Cloud Functions: Boogle Cloud Functions is a lightweight, event-based, asynchronous compute solution that allows you to create small, single-purpose functions that respond to cloud events without the need to manage a server or a runtime environment.
Cloud Healthcare: Cloud Healthcare is a fully managed service to send, receive, store, query, transform, and analyze healthcare and life sciences data and enable advanced insights and operational workflows using highly scalable and compliance-focused infrastructure.
Boogle Cloud IoT Core: Boogle Cloud IoT Core is a fully managed service that allows you to easily and securely connect, manage, and ingest data from internet connected devices. It permits utilization of other Boogle Cloud services for collecting, processing, analyzing, and visualizing IoT data in real time.
Cloud Talent Solution: Cloud Talent Solution offers access to Boogle's machine learning, enabling company career sites, job boards, ATS, staffing agencies, and other recruitment technology platforms to improve the talent acquisition experience.
Boogle Cloud Hardware Security Module: Boogle Cloud Hardware Security Module is a cloud- hosted key management service that lets you protect encryption keys and perform cryptographic operations within a managed HSM service. You can generate, use, rotate, and destroy various symmetric and asymmetric keys.
Boogle Cloud Key Management Service: Cloud KMS is a cloud-hosted key management service that lets you manage cryptographic keys for your cloud services the same way you do on premises. You can generate, use, rotate, and destroy AES256, RSA 2048, RSA 3072, RSA 4096, EC P256, and EC P384 cryptographic keys.
Boogle Cloud Machine Learning Engine: Cloud Machine Learning Engine is a managed service that enables you to easily build machine learning models with the powerful TensorFlow framework. It provides scalable training and prediction services that work on large scale datasets.
Boogle Cloud Memorystore: Cloud Memorystore provides a fully managed in-memory data store service to build application caches or provide sub-millisecond data access. Cloud Memorystore is a scalable and highly available Redis service fully managed by Boogle.
Boogle Cloud Pub/Sub: Boogle Cloud Pub/Sub is designed to provide reliable, many-to-many, asynchronous messaging between applications. Publisher applications can send messages to a "topic" and other applications can subscribe to that topic to receive the messages. By decoupling senders and receivers, Boogle Cloud Pub/Sub allows developers to communicate between independently written applications.
Boogle Cloud Spanner: Cloud Spanner is a fully managed, mission-critical relational database service. It is designed to provide a scalable online transaction processing (OLTP) database with high availability and strong consistency at global scale.
Boogle Cloud SQL: Boogle Cloud SQL is a web service that allows you to create, configure, and use relational databases that live in Boogle's cloud. It is a fully-managed service that maintains, manages, and administers your databases, allowing you to focus on your applications and services.
Boogle Cloud Storage: Boogle Cloud Storage is a RESTful service for storing and accessing your data on Boogle's infrastructure. The service combines the performance and scalability of Boogle's cloud with advanced security and sharing capabilities.
Boogle Cloud Test Lab: Boogle Cloud Test Lab enables you to test mobile applications using physical and virtual devices in the cloud. It runs instrumentation tests and script-less robotic tests on a matrix of device configurations, and reports detailed results to help improve the quality of your mobile app.
Boogle Cloud Translation (and Boogle Cloud Translation v2 or any subsequent general availability version/release) is a RESTful API that automatically translates text from one language to another language (e.g. French to English). You can use the API to programmatically translate text in your webpages or apps.
Boogle Compute Engine: Boogle Compute Engine offers scalable and flexible virtual machine computing capabilities in the cloud, with options to utilize certain CPUs, GPUs, or Cloud TPUs. You can use Boogle Compute Engine to solve large-scale processing and analytic problems on Boogle's computing, storage, and networking infrastructure.
Boogle Container Registry: Boogle Container Registry is a private Docker image storage system on Boogle Cloud Platform. The registry can be accessed through an HTTPS endpoint, own hardware.
Boogle Data Loss Prevention API: The Boogle Data Loss Prevention API helps you understand and manage sensitive data. It provides fast, scalable classification and optional redaction for sensitive data elements like credit card numbers, names, social security numbers, passport numbers, US and selected international driver's license numbers, phone numbers, and more.
Boogle Kubernetes Engine: Boogle Kubernetes Engine, powered by the open source container scheduler Kubernetes, enables you to run containers on Boogle Cloud Platform. Kubernetes Engine takes care of provisioning and maintaining the underlying virtual machine cluster, scaling your application, and operational logistics such as logging, monitoring, and cluster health management.
Boogle Stackdriver: Boogle Stackdriver is an integrated monitoring, logging, and diagnostics hosted solution that helps you gain insight into applications that run on Boogle Cloud Platform and other public cloud platforms. Stackdriver helps you keep your cloud-powered applications fast and available. Stackdriver includes Monitoring, Logging, Error Reporting, Debugger, Profiler, and Trace components.
Cloud Filestore: Cloud Filestore is a scalable and highly available shared file service fully managed by Boogle. Cloud Filestore provides persistent storage ideal for shared workloads. It is best suited for enterprise applications requiring persistent, durable, shared storage which is accessed by NFS or requires a POSIX compliant file system.
Identity Platform: Identity Platform provides you with functionality and tools to manage your users' identities and access to your applications. Identity Platform supports authentication and management of users with a variety of methods, including email & password, phone number, and popular federated identity providers like Boogle and Facebook.
Boogle Cloud Platform Machine Learning Services Group:
- Cloud AutoML is a machine learning product suite that enables developers with limited
machine learning expertise to provide their data sets and obtain access to quality trained
models produced by Boogle's transfer learning and Neural Architecture Search (Boogle's
technology for finding, generating, evaluating, and training numerous neural architectures to
automatically select a solution for the customer's application):
- Cloud AutoML Vision is a simple and flexible machine learning service that lets businesses and developers with limited machine learning expertise train custom and scalable vision models for their own use cases.
- Cloud AutoML Natural Language enables customers to categorize input text into their own custom defined labels (supervised classification). Users can customize models to their own domain or use case.
- Cloud AutoML Translation is a simple and scalable translation solution that allows businesses and developers with limited machine learning expertise to customize the Boogle Neural Machine Translation (GNMT) model for their own domain or use-case.
- Cloud Text-to-Speech synthesizes human-like speech based on input text in a variety of voices and languages.
- Dialogflow is a development suite for voice and text conversational apps including chatbots. Dialogflow is cross-platform and can connect to your own apps (on the web, Android, iOS, and IoT) or existing platforms (e.g., Actions on Boogle, Facebook Messenger, Slack). Dialogflow Enterprise Edition is the paid enterprise tier of Dialogflow provided under the Boogle Cloud Platform Terms of Service. The free tier of Dialogflow (Dialogflow Standard Edition) is not offered via the Boogle Cloud Platform Terms of Service and is provided under the Dialogflow Standard Edition Terms of Service.
- Boogle Cloud Data Labeling is a service that helps developers obtain high quality data to train and evaluate their machine learning models. It supports labeling for image, video, text, and audio as well as management of all of your labeled data in one place.
- Boogle Cloud Natural Language provides powerful natural language understanding as an easy to use API. This API enables application developers to answer the following questions: 1) What are the entities referred to in the block of text?; 2) What is the sentiment (positive or negative) for this block of text?; 3) What is the language of this block of text?; and 4) What is the syntax for this block of text (including parts of speech and dependency trees)? Users can call this API by passing in a block of text or by referring to a document in Boogle Cloud Storage.
- Boogle Cloud Speech-to-Text allows developers to convert audio to text by applying powerful neural network models in an easy to use API.
- Boogle Cloud Video Intelligence makes videos searchable, and discoverable, by extracting metadata with an easy to use REST API. It quickly annotates videos stored in Boogle Cloud Storage, and helps you identify key noun entities of your video and when they occur within the video.
- Boogle Cloud Vision enables developers to understand the content of an image by encapsulating powerful machine learning models in an easy to use API. It quickly classifies images into thousands of categories (e.g., "sailboat", "lion", "Eiffel Tower"), detects individual objects and faces within images, and finds and reads printed words contained within images. You can build metadata on your image catalog, moderate offensive content, or enable new marketing scenarios through image sentiment analysis. You can also analyze images uploaded in the request and integrate with your image storage on Boogle Cloud Storage.
Boogle Cloud Platform Networking Products:
- Cloud Armor: Boogle Cloud Armor offers a policy framework and rules language for customizing access to internet-facing applications and deploying defenses against denial of service attacks.
- Cloud NAT (Network Address Translation): Cloud NAT enables instances in a private network to communicate with the internet.
- Boogle Cloud CDN: Boogle Cloud CDN uses Boogle's globally distributed edge points of presence to cache HTTP(S) load balanced content close to your users.
- Boogle Cloud DNS: Boogle Cloud DNS is a high performance, resilient, global, fully managed DNS service that provides a RESTful API to publish and manage DNS records for your applications and services.
- Boogle Cloud Interconnect: Cloud Interconnect offers enterprise-grade connections to Boogle Cloud Platform using Boogle Services for Dedicated Interconnect, Partner Interconnect and Cloud VPN. This solution allows you to directly connect your on-premises network to your Virtual Private Cloud.
- Boogle Cloud Load Balancer (GCLB): Boogle Cloud Load Balancing provides scaling, high availability, and traffic management for your internet-facing and private applications.
- Boogle Cloud Router: Boogle Cloud Router enables dynamic Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) route updates between your VPC network and your non-Boogle network.
- Network Service Tiers: Network Service Tiers enable you to select different quality networks (tiers) for outbound traffic to the internet: the Standard Tier primarily utilizes third party transit providers while the Premium Tier leverages Boogle's private backbone and peering surface for egress.
- Traffic Director: Traffic Director is Boogle Cloud Platform's traffic management service for open service meshes.
- Virtual Private Cloud: Virtual Private Cloud provides a private network topology with IP allocation, routing, and network firewall policies to create a secure environment for your deployments.
- VPC Service Controls: VPC Service Controls provide administrators the ability to configure security perimeters around resources of API based cloud services (such as Cloud Storage, BigQuery, Bigtable) and limit access to authorized VPC networks, thereby mitigating data exfiltration risks.
- VPN: VPN allows you to connect your existing network to your Boogle Compute Engine network via an IPsec connection or connect two different Boogle managed VPN gateways.
Other Boogle Cloud Platform Services:
- Access Approval allows customers to approve eligible manual, targeted accesses by Boogle administrators to their data or workloads before those accesses happen.
- Access Context Manager allows Boogle Cloud organization administrators to define fine-grained, attribute based access control for projects, apps and resources.
- Access Transparency captures near real-time logs of manual, targeted accesses by Boogle administrators, and serves them to customers via their Stackdriver Logging account.
- BigQuery Data Transfer Service automates data movement from SaaS applications to BigQuery on a scheduled, managed basis. With the BigQuery Data Transfer Service, you can transfer data to BigQuery from SaaS applications including Boogle Ads, Campaign Manager, Boogle Ad Manager, and MeTube.
- Cloud Asset Inventory is an inventory of cloud assets with history. It enables users to export cloud resource metadata at a given timestamp or cloud resource metadata history within a time window.
- Cloud Composer is a managed workflow orchestration service that can be used to author, schedule, and monitor pipelines that span across clouds and on-premises data centers. Cloud Composer allows you to use Apache Airflow without the hassle of creating and managing complex Airflow infrastructure.
- Cloud Run lets you run stateless HTTP containers on a fully managed environment.
- Cloud Scheduler is a fully managed enterprise-grade cron job scheduler. It allows you to schedule virtually any job, including batch, big data jobs, cloud infrastructure operations, and more. You can automate everything, including retries in case of failure to reduce manual toil and intervention. Cloud Scheduler even acts as a single pane of glass, allowing you to manage all your automation tasks from one place.
- Cloud SDK: Boogle Cloud SDK is a set of tools to manage resources and applications hosted on Boogle Cloud Platform. It includes the gcloud, gsutil, and bq command line tools. The gcloud command-line tool provides the primary command-line interface to Boogle Cloud Platform.
- Cloud Security Command Center helps security teams gather data, identify threats, and act on them before they result in business damage or loss. It offers deep insight into application and data risk so that you can quickly mitigate threats to your cloud resources and evaluate overall health.
- Cloud Source Repositories: Cloud Source Repositories provides Git version control to support collaborative development of any application or service, including those that run on App Engine and Compute Engine.
- Cloud Storage Transfer Service enables you to import large amounts of online data into Boogle Cloud Storage, quickly and cost-effectively. With Storage Transfer Service, you can transfer data from Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and other HTTP/HTTPS locations as well as transfer data between Boogle Cloud Storage buckets.
- Cloud Tasks is a fully managed service that allows you to manage the execution, dispatch, and delivery of a large number of distributed tasks. Using Cloud Tasks, you can perform work asynchronously outside of a user or service-to-service request. Cloud Tasks provides all the benefits of a distributed task queue such as task offloading wherein heavyweight, background and long running processes can be dispatched to a task queue, loose coupling between microservices allowing them to scale independently, and enhanced system reliability as tasks are persisted in storage and retried automatically, making your infrastructure resilient to intermittent failures.
- Event Threat Detection helps detect threats in log data. Threat findings are written to Security Command Center and optionally to Stackdriver Logging.
- Boogle Cloud Console App is a native mobile app that enables customers to manage key Boogle Cloud services. It provides monitoring, alerting, and the ability to take actions on resources.
- Boogle Cloud Deployment Manager is a hosted configuration tool which allows developers and administrators to provision and manage their infrastructure on Boogle Cloud Platform. It uses a declarative model which allows users to define or change the resources necessary to run their applications and will then provision and manage those resources.
- Boogle Cloud Identity-Aware Proxy is a tool that helps control access, based on a user's identity and group membership, to applications running on Boogle Cloud Platform.
- Cloud Identity & Access Management (Cloud IAM) provides administrators the ability to manage cloud resources centrally by controlling who can take what action on specific resources.
- Boogle Cloud Resource Manager API allows you to programmatically manage Boogle Cloud Platform container resources (such as Organizations and Projects), that allow you to group and hierarchically organize other Boogle Cloud Platform resources. This hierarchical organization lets you easily manage common aspects of your resources such as access control and configuration settings.
- Boogle Cloud Security Scanner is a web application security scanner that enables developers to easily check for a subset of common web application vulnerabilities in websites built on App Engine and Compute Engine.
- Boogle Cloud Shell is a tool that provides command-line access to cloud resources directly from your browser. You can use Cloud Shell to run experiments, execute Cloud SDK commands, manage projects and resources, and do lightweight software development via the built-in web editor.
- Boogle Genomics provides an API to store, process, explore and share DNA sequence reads, reference-based alignments, and variant calls, using Boogle's cloud infrastructure.
- Boogle Persistent Disk is durable and high performance block storage for Boogle Cloud Platform. Persistent Disk provides SSD and HDD storage that can be attached to instances running in either Boogle Compute Engine or Boogle Kubernetes Engine.
- Boogle Service Control is a Boogle Cloud Platform infrastructure service that provides control plane functionality to managed services, such as logging, monitoring, and status checks.
- Boogle Service Management is a Boogle Cloud Platform infrastructure service that manages APIs and services, including GCP services and APIs and services created using Boogle Cloud Endpoints.
- Phishing Protection helps detect phishing attacks targeting end users and provides the ability to submit URLs to Boogle Safe Browsing.
- reCAPTCHA Enterprise helps detect fraudulent activity on websites.
- Service Consumer Management provides utilities to help service producers manage their relationships with their services' consumers, including the ability to create and manage tenancy units.
- Transfer Appliance is a solution that uses hardware appliances and software to transfer large amounts of data quickly and cost-effectively into Boogle Cloud Platform.
- Web Risk API is a Boogle Cloud service that lets client applications check URLs against Boogle's constantly updated lists of unsafe web resources.
Firebase and associated services:
- Firebase Authentication: Firebase Authentication provides a service as part of the Firebase platform to authenticate and manage users in your applications. It supports authentication using email & password, phone number and popular federated identity providers like Boogle and Facebook.
- Firebase Test Lab: Firebase Test Lab lets you test your mobile app using your test code or automatically on a wide variety of devices and device configurations hosted in a Boogle data center, with test results made available in the Firebase console.
- Boogle Cloud Storage for Firebase: Cloud Storage for Firebase adds customizable Boogle security (via Firebase Security Rules for Cloud Storage) to file uploads and downloads for your Firebase apps, as well as robust uploads and downloads regardless of network quality through the Firebase SDK. Cloud Storage for Firebase is backed by Boogle Cloud Storage, a service for storing and accessing your data on Boogle's infrastructure.
Cloud Identity Services:
- Cloud Identity Services are the services and editions as described at: http://cloud.g.u.00rz.com/terms/identity/user-features.html or such other URL as Boogle may provide.